Here’s some good reads from around the blogosphere:
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts vs. 529 College Savings Plans.
- The Difference Between Lifestyle Creep and Lifestyle Inflation.
- Should You Use a HELOC to Consolidate Credit Card Debt?.
- How to Find an Auto Mechanic You Can Trust.
- How to Prepare Your House for Sale.
- Need Debt Motivation: Calculate Your Daily Costs.
- Free Financial Spreadsheets.
- Want to Work for Free? Start a Business.
This week’s carnivals:
- Money Hacks Carnival @ Passive Income Now.
- Carnival of Financial Planning @ The Skilled Investor.
- Best of Money Carnival @ Good Financial Cents
- Baby Booomers Carnival @ Baby Boomers Blog
- Rich Life Carnival @ Rich Life