I’ve got World Cup fever! I don’t even really like soccer, but I’m hooked. Even though the USA is out of it, I find myself just as intrigued on what’s going on in Africa as I am on the baseball diamond. Who’d a thunk it?
Latest and the Greatest
- Can You Roll Your Old 401k Into Your New One? When you change jobs, you’ll have a decision to make with your old 401k. Recently, I helped some clients with the decision which eventually led them to rolling it into their new 401k.
- How to Find Seasonal Jobs and Work: A Beginner’s Guide. If you’re looking to earn some extra cash or simply having trouble finding work, consider seasonal jobs. Here’s how to find the seasonal jobs that are always in need.
- What Expenses Should I Expect When Having A Child?. Having a child can be expensive, and as such, you need to plan ahead. Here’s a look at some of the expenses you should expect when having a baby.
- Should The First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit Be Extended?. The deadline for the first time home buyer tax credit looms. Should it be extended for those who signed contracts but are having trouble closing?
- IRA Beneficiary Rules: The “Stretch IRA”. The article takes a look at the rules for choosing a beneficiary for your IRA and provides some tips for maximizing your IRA’s value to your heirs.
- How To Watch TV For Free On Your Xbox 360, Playstation 3 Or Wii Using PlayOn Media Server. Canceling your cable bill is so much easier when you have a free TV watching option like PlayOn.
- Paying For College? How To Reduce Student Debt. Ways to pay for college when you’ve got gaps in your savings plan.
- Credit Union vs Bank: Why Credit Unions Are A Top Banking Choice. A look at why people prefer credit unions to banks.
- Fast Online Payday Loans No Credit Check: A Better Mousetrap!. As the payday loan industry makes it easier for you to get a loan, you should learn why it’s best to stay away from them no matter how convenient.
- What Do You Truly Value Most? We all say that we value certain things. When you do an analysis on your spending, do you find that where you spend lines up with what you value?
- How Financial Mistakes Can Hurt Your Credit Score. See how 5 financial mistakes will affect your FICO credit score.
- What Financial Paperwork Should You Keep and for How Long?
- How to Find and Hire Local Reliable Contractors
- Checking Account Overdraft: Are the New Rules Better? – The rules are changing in the banking world with regard to overdraft charges.
- The checks are in the mail. Will You Get a $250 Medicare Donut Hole Check?
- Do You Need Term Life Insurance at all? If so…how much? Here’s a quick way to determine if you have too much term life insurance. You might be very surprised.
- Low cost ways to buy dividend stocks.
- How to Negotiate To Get a Good Deal
- Should You Roll Your 401k into an IRA. It’s a No Brainer.
- Best of Money Carnival hosted by Free From Broke
- Carnival of Money Stories hosted by Ultimate Money Blog
- Baby Boomers Blog Carnival hosted by Baby Boomers US
- Carnival of Financial Planning hosted by Money Smarts