The World Cup is here! While I have to admit that soccer is not my primary sport (2nd or 3rd for that matter) it was enjoyable seeing the U.S. battle it out with England. Even if the goal was a “gimme” it was a well deserved tie. Can’t wait until Friday’s next game to watch a U.S. victory.
Reads of the Week
- iPad Giveaway! @ Christian PF
- How to Get a Copy of Your DD Form 214. @ Military Finance Network
- Small Business Owners May Face May New 1099 Headaches. @ Good Financial Cents
- How to Get from College to the Real World Financially.
- How To Challenge a Credit Application Denial.
- Three Expensive Habits that are Putting Your Financial Future at Risk.
- How To Sell Your Home Yourself in 30 Days for $3000 (or less). @ Wealth Pilgrim
- Early Retirement Extreme 21 Day Makeover at Money Funk
- Mega-Money Tip List 600 Money Saving Tips at Deliver Away Debt
- When You Save Are You Really Saving? at Free From Broke
- My Store Brand vs Name Brand Blind Taste Test Experiment Number 3 at Len Penzo dot com
- Do I Need a New Car? at the Wealth Artisan
- How to Systematically Negotiate a Low Car Price @ the Car Negotiation Coach
- Ask the Readers: Student Loans or Savings? at Narrow Bridge Adventures
- Eco Fraud Friday: Is it a Vegan Conspiracy? at Downturn Living
- The Secret to Cutting Your Debt IMMEDIATELY at Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance
- Save Money by Not Eating Out for an Entire Month at Good Financial Cents
- When Operating Your Side Business Remember to Value “You” at My Journey to Millions