Today’s the day that break out Sunday’s finest and have a nice meal with your family. We do a little bit unorthodox and have prime rib, but I’m not complaining. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Okay, enough blogging and time to eat!
Check Out a New Site
Pinyo of Moolanomy blog fame has launched a new project he calls “Great Nexus.” This site pulls together a diverse assortment of news and blog resources on a variety of topics, including personal finance. I recommend that you give it a test drive.
- Shielding Assets From Creditors over at Go To Retirement
- The Final Decision on Downsizing
- What Makes a Good Stock Investor?
- March 2009 Was a Perfect Example of Why You Shouldn’t Try to Time the Market
- Looks Can Be Deceiving: Lessons Learned on a Shuttle Ride at the Car Dealer.
- 10 Easy Ways to Green Your Life.
- Cash Money Life talks about How Much Life Insurance Should You Buy?
- Spring Has Sprung – Carnival of Personal Finance #199 was hosted at ABCs of Investing.
- The Money Hacks Carnival #59 – The Duct Tape Edition was hosted at Greener Pastures.
- Carnival of Pecuniary Delights (the first edition of a new carnival that features the best posts – old and new).
- Carnival of Personal Finance hosted at Wide Open Wallet.