My initial thought was to video tape me doing a rendition of the original Super Bowl Shuffle in honor of today’s big game. At closer thought, I realized that I was trying to grow my readers, not scare them away. So instead, I’ll just offer my findings of the week out there in the blogosphere. Enjoy!
Findings of The Week
- Dealing With A Job Loss: What To Do When You’re Laid Off at Bible Money Matters — A great and timely resources. I’ll be bookmarking this one because I may need it later this year…unfortunately.
- 52 Ways to Make Extra Money at Prime Time Money — This a good run down for those looking to earn a little extra cash on the side.
- I Am Not A Consumer; I Am A Person – You know, I’ve noticed this in the media lately as well. They keep referring to us as consumers. Well, I might buy some stuff, but I’m more than just a bank account that should be used to prop up the economy!
- 6 Ways To Motivate Yourself – I need to bookmark this post and revisit it every few days. I have a lot of things on my plate, and a lot of things I’d love to accomplish, but finding the motivation is the hardest part. This post has six tips to help you (and me) stay motivated.
- Things I’ve Learned Losing A Parent. I don’t think anyone can ever prepare for this day.
- Considering on doing some estate planning, but confused on all the types of living trusts there are? Good Financial Cents offers the basics on getting a trust set up.
- Are you boomer consider retiring in an active adult community? Go To Retirement offers an example of an Active Adult Community in Del Webb Lake Providence.
Carnivals of The Week