I just looked at my calendar and realized that July is more than half way over! Where the heck did the summer go? My favorite time of the year is slipping by and even though I don’t necessarily enjoy mid-90 degree weather, I prefer it to cold winter days. Brrrgh…getting chills just thinking about it. I hope you’re making the most of your summer thus far. Here’s some good reads to enjoy while you’re inside enjoying your A/C.
Great Reads of the Week
- Meet Andrew Hallam: The Millionaire Teacher at Invest it Wisely
- True Trick to Save Money on Appliances at Budgeting in the Fun Stuff
- What is a Sin Tax? at My Journey to Millions
- 4 Things That Are Always Increasing in Price at Money Crashers
- Snowballs in Arizona Paid Off Three Credit Cards at Mrs. Accountability
- Credit Card Consolidation and 0% Balance Transfers / Does it Really Help? at Money Help for Christians
- Buy New Car vs Keep Old Car at Well Heeled Blog
- Dave Ramsey’s Seven Baby Steps – Step 7: Build Wealth and Give at Smart on Money
- Your Guide to Google Search – How to Make the Most of the #1 Search Engine at Doughroller
- Breaking Free of the Cage: Escaping the Rat Race at Invest it Wisely
- 5 Steps to Fix Your Credit Score Fast at Good Financial Cents
- Settling an Insurance Claim After the Accident at Personal Finance By the Book
- Calculate How Much Your Debt Costs You Per Month
- Thank You Fellow Bloggers!
- Financial Planning 101: What To Do with Sudden or Unexpected Cash?
- How to Open a Business Checking Account at Cash Money Life
- Inheritance Tips for Your 401k at Bible Money Matters
Baby Boomers Blog Carnival hosted by Baby Boomers US
Carnival of Financial Planning hosted by The Militay Wallet