This post may contain affiliate links. Which means we may earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links. Please read our disclosure for more info.
I am amazed how nice it continues to be this late in the year. We were blessed with another awesome Sunday and I’m happy to postpone my winter wardrobe as long as I can. Until it finally gets cold, enjoy these good reads from around the web.
Reads of The Week:
- Benefits of Using Your Non-Dominant Hand – Grow Brain Cells While Brushing Your Teeth at Good Financial Cents
- How a Lemonade Stand Taught My Daughter to Love Monopolies at Len Penzo dot com
- Ways to Improve and Build Up Your Credit Without a Credit Card at Free From Broke
- What Currency is Our Treasure in Heaven? at Money Help For Christians
- Would You Take a Pay Cut for Happiness? at Sweating the Big Stuff
- Inherited Roth IRA Rules (Distributions) at Consumer Boomer
- Bye, Bye Pension. Your Opinion Needed at Beating Broke
- If Time is Money, Frugality Can Be Expensive at Squirrelers
- Thoughts for Thursday: Lessons Learned From Working and Staying at Home at Everyday Tips and Thoughts
- Finding Your True Battle Buddy to Combat Your Financial Demons at Soldier of Finance.
- Buying Fixed Immediate Annuities Tips on shopping for a fixed immediate annuity for investors who are in or nearing retirement.
- The Great Big List Of 75 Frugal Gifts You Can Give This Christmas
- My new eBook will soon be released. The Inner View of Your Interview is a look inside the mind of the job interviewer. Overflowing with best and worst answers, motivations, worksheets, and bonus chapters on background checks and illegal questions, this book will get you on the right path toward getting the job you really want.
- Maximizing Your Wardrobe: Looking Great for Less – Everybody wants to look great whether at work or on a night out, but when budgets are tight it can be hard to justify those new duds. But looking good doesn’t have to break the bank. Here’s how to make the most of what you have.
- 25 Christmas Gift Ideas Under $25 – Find the perfect gift for friends and family with this list of unique, reasonably-priced Christmas gift ideas.
- 2011 Thrift Savings Plan Contribution Limits Contribution limits for the Thrift Savings Plan, the government version of a 401k plan.
- Wash Sale Rule for Investment Losses. Many investors sell investments at a loss to offset capital gains, but the IRS has rules regarding how investors can do this.
- Is College Overrated? The Top 12 Highest Paying Jobs with NO College Degree.
- Are Student Loans Good Debt? Can we classify student debt as being a positive thing?
- How Do You Decide When You Are Done Having Kids? All the things I’m considering about whether or not to have more kids.
- Ways to Save Money on Winter Tires