Are you ready for some football? I know I am. Two great games are set for tomorrow and I’m sure who to root for. Aaron Rodgers has been a stud lately, and have a feeling that his studliness will continue. Sorry Bears Fans. Who you rooting for?
Links of The Week
- Should You Own An International Real Estate Fund?
- How Much Income Will You Need in Retirement?
- 5 Lessons Dave Ramsey Taught Me About Healthy Living
- Who Pays The Bill?
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) Changes for 2011
- Minimum Income to File Taxes
- Creating a Financial Plan for Free
- 15 Ways to Make Money
- TurboTax Online Tax Software 2010 Review
- The Internship Experience– Reflections From a College Intern
- Should I Sell My House Now or Wait?”
- Mint.com Canadian Review
- Scottrade Review: $7 Trades and Local Offices
- Learning the Frugal Ropes from Mom
- 10 Easy Ways to Save Money
- Should You Pay Off Debt Or Save For Retirement?
- Will Your Tax Return Be Flagged for an Audit?
- 100 Words On: Why You’re Better Off Buying A Used Car
- The Best Personal Finance Books – According to 38 Personal Finance Bloggers
- Tax Time: The Difference Between Tax Deduction And Tax Credit
- Why you’re lazy and can’t break bad habits
- Book Review – 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think By Laura Vanderkam
- A Resolution Worth Keeping: Set Up An Investment Account With An Online Brokerage
- 2011 Federal Tax Rate Schedule