Welcome to the hottest Best of Money Carnival ever. Why is it so hot? Because the heat index says its 110 degrees outside – that’s why! Luckily, I’ve been reading all the entries and putting this together in the confines of my A/C. Lemonade anyone?
Okay, now that you have your nice cool summer drink, it’s time to check out the top 10 posts of the week. Enjoy and stay cool!
This Weeks Top Pick
Best of The Rest
Okay, here’s the remaining nine posts of the week, in no particular order. Congrats to all those that made the cut!
- Mike Piper presents HDHP Insurance: When Does a High-Deductible Health Plan Make Sense? posted at Oblivious Investor.
- Intelligent Speculator presents Please do not let the Bush tax cuts expire posted at Intelligent Speculator.
- Silicon Valley Blogger presents Investment Psychology: Top 5 Ways Investors Go Broke posted at The Digerati Life.
- freefrombroke presents How Can I Improve My Credit Score? 8 Ways to Increase Your Rating posted at Free From Broke.
- Cara Henis presents Protect your identity from life online – CreditCards.com posted at Taking Charge.
- Ryan @ CML presents How To Prevent Medical Identity Theft posted at Cash Money Life.
- MoneyNing presents 15 Ways to Earn Extra Money posted at Money Ning.
- Paul Williams presents The Three Methods of Making Money posted at Provident Planning.
- Ashley presents 10 Things You Should Never Buy posted at Cash Flow Sherpas.
To participate in this carnival next week, be sure to submit your best post and follow the guidelines