Last Monday I was witness to one of the best NCAA championship games ever. The Butler Bulldogs nearly pulled off an unprecedented upset against Duke, all coming down to a last minute shot from half court. Having graduated from a mid-major, it was exciting to root for Butler, giving every small program the hope that their school has a chance. Good job Butler. You’re a winner in my book!
Want a Free iPad?
I know I do! Money Crasher is having a giveaway of 3 iPad’s for anyone who files their taxes online through their site. So if you’re pushing it to the last minute, here’s more of an incentive to get a chance to win Apple’s latest and greatest product. Follow this link if you want a chance to win.
Reads of the Week
- What You Need to Know About Roth IRA Conversions By Jason
- Making Interest Rates on an IRA at Good Financial Cents
- Save for Your Retirement: Stop Putting it Off By PT
- Why a Spreadsheet is Your Money’s Best Friend By Austin
- Suggestions for Paying Off High APR Loan By Little House
- The Hiatus Is Over – SingleGuyMoney is Back Now By SingleGuyMoney
- Live in a Foreign Country for 2-3 Weeks For As Little As $300 by Cool to be Frugal
- What is Financial Literacy? Part 3 by Canadian Finance Blog
- Diminishing Inheritance Returns? by Budgeting in the Fun Stuff
- How To Pay Off Your Mortgage Early by Christian Common Sense
- Financial Planning Contest Winner & My Plan by 20’s Money
- What Is An Exchange Traded Fund (ETF)? by Free From Broke
- Wealth Is An Illusion Of Happiness by The Financial Samurai
- Real Men Pay With Cash at Fiscal Geek
- Job Loss: Save Money or Get out of Debt at Debt Free Adventure
- Total Cost of Ownership at Four Pillars
- Outdated Job Skills, Poor Job Performance, and Lack of a Plan Can Keep You From Getting a New Job at Gen X Finance
- Rejuvenating Your Budget. at The Wisdom Journal
- Financial Literacy Month: Personal Finance Basics Re-Introduced. at Studenomics
- Safety Deposit Boxes and Fireproof Safes – Store and Protect Valuables at Cash Money Life
- What Happens to Your Debt When You Die at Rainy Day Saver
- What is the difference between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy? at Wealth Pilgrim
- Did You Fill Out Your 2010 Census? at My Money Minute
Carnivals of the Week
- Carnival of Personal Finance: Unanswered Questions Edition @ Mighty Bargain Hunter.
- Festival of Frugality hosted by Frugal Upstate
- Baby Boomers Blog Carnival hosted by Baby Boomers US
- Best of Money Carnival at Go Banking Rates