There’s something about after the holidays that always has me ready for spring. Screw winter. I’m ready for shorts, t-shirts, and flip-flops. For those of you that are still bundled up in their homes, here is some good reads for the week:
This weeks great reads:
Can You Retire Now?Are you asking yourself this right now?
2011 Home Improvement Tax Credits If you installed new energy efficient insulation, windows, or heaters, you could be due some tax savings.
The Myth of Ownership It’s scary what you DON’T really own, even when you’ve paid for it.
How to Recharacterize Your Roth IRA Conversion…and Why — 2010 was a big year for IRA conversion to Roth. However, some people might want to reverse the action — here are the why’s and how to recharacterize your Roth IRA conversion.
- Does This Count As Market Timing?
- Overcome Self-Defeating Thoughts: Words Have Power
- Congress Can’t Beat The Market, Even When It Cheats
- Brace Yourself for $5-per-Gallon Gas
- My 2010 Couch Potato Investment Return
- 400,000 Miles? No Problem. How Driving a Tank Can Make You a Millionaire
- 7 Things You Must Know Roth IRA Rules for 2011
- Vagabonding 101: Everything You Need to Know to Travel the World
- Roth IRA Contribution Limits
- 2011 Federal Income Tax Brackets
- 5,000 Word Case Study With Serial Internet Entrepreneur Pat Flynn
- How to Create SMART Financial Goals Part I – Be Specific
- 2011 401k Contribution Limits
- How To Decide If A 0% Intro Interest Rate Credit Card Is Worth It … For You.